Financial planning is the holistic and continuous process whereby an individual is potentially enabled to:
- Enjoy enough net income to meet regular and occasional expenditure requirements during working life.
- Accumulate enough capital to ensure that regular and occasional expenditure requirements during retirement can be met.
- Ensure that income and expenditure, assets and liabilities are managed to most effectively with the objective of meeting their various financial planning objectives.
Effective Financial Planning works through a six stage process and helps to describe financial objectives, determine personal values, formulate a plan, set out advice and recommend appropriate products. The total planning process provides clients with the answer to the most fundamental financial question:
We believe that as your strategic advisors we are well placed to offer impartial holistic advice to all High Aspiration Individuals to help them achieve their objectives.
Make us your first part of call and we shall make sure that you receive reliable potential advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Achieving a sense of financial control
- Educational Expenses Planning
- Financial Independence Strategies
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Investment Advice
- Mortgages and Loans
- Protection and Insurance Planning
- Reducing "money stress"
- Regular reviews of your finances
- Saving Plans for Short to Long Term
As you can imagine, most these areas are inter-related and can only be properly addressed after a detailed assessment of your current financial circumstances, tax position, aims and objectives, attitude to investment risk, capacity to take investment risk and relevant time horizons has taken place. We can then develop a Financial Action Plan for you and to help you implement your plan.
At the same time, we realise that in today's complicated financial markets there are areas that require specialist knowledge - which is where we make use of our wide range of professional contacts in the legal, property, stockbroking and other fields.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for a no obligation free of charge preliminary meeting to review your situation.
Anderson Ross Independent Financial Planners is an appointed representative of ValidPath Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. ValidPath Limited is entered on the FCA register (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do) Financial Services Register No: 197107
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate National Savings.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation, tax planning or trust advice. Levels and bases of, and reliefs from, tax are subject to change.
The value of some investments can fall as well as rise and any income from them is not guaranteed. It is possible to lose part or all of your original investment, depending upon the level of risk.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Please read our Privacy Statement before completing any enquiry form or before sending an email to us.