Medical and dental professions
From a financial point of view, the medical and dental professions are probably the most complex of all the professions. The growth of private medical plans and hospital trusts and the constant changes to the NHS structure mean doctors and dentists need expert and timely advice in financial matters.
Through years of service to the medical profession we have accumulated a wealth of experience.
We can help with issues such as:
- Accounting for income from different sources such as hospital PAYE work, private patients, and participation on advisory panels;
- Advising an incorporation practices for dentists;
- Advising doctors and dentists who are technically self-employed but participate in the NHS pension scheme;
- Advising on smooth transition to a higher proportion private work for dentists;
- Claiming reimbursements from the NHS;
- Partnership arrangements such as income sharing or joint ownership of premises.
We invite you to you contact us at email@example.com today for a free of obligation discussion about how we can help you with all of your money-related requirements.